We know from experience, everything you could possibly need can be fitted into a carry on bag – even if you are arriving the day before and not leaving until the day after the retreat…
Anyone who has brought a suitcase has hung up a selection of outfits, only to put them all back in the case at the end of the retreat, never having got them out the wardrobe!
Here’s a list of things to bring and a few things to leave behind too
- Workout gear for stretching, yoga, HiiT classes and activities
- Plenty of comfy clothes to wear during the day (and evening)
- Sunbathing and swimming outfits
- Flip flops, trainers & deck shoes/sandals
- Travel size toiletries (there are some basic ones in your room, but you will need more)
- Sun tan lotion
- Clothes for your return/onward journey
- Boarding passes & passports
- Sun hat
- Bug repellant… there aren’t too many around, but better not to get bitten
- Plug in mosquito killer
- Anti-histamine tablets
- A regular watch – you will be surprised how often you look at your phone to find out the time. As you won’t have your phone, then a watch is useful.
WHAT YOU WON’T NEED
- Hairdryer – there is one in your room
- Electronics – this includes a Kindle. Anything you bring for use when you are not with us can be handed in when you arrive. Laptops, phones, tablets, smart-watches, charge packs etc will be returned to you fully charged (where possible) when you leave us.
- Too many clothes!
- Food or drink – this must be handed in when you arrive
- Jewellery – please leave this at home
- Towels – we supply these and change them every other day