Talk to the experts
Your retreat journey starts with a telephone consultation with our retreat creator Lilly Wickham, just one of our experts you will be working with on the retreat. Lilly will go through with you everything that is holding you back, get a much better idea of you as a person and how we can design your individual programme and the retreat around what you need so you can move from where you are now to where you want to be, often before you leave the retreat.
Book now & get all of this included!
In addition to all of the components you get in the standard package, book before August 14th and you get all of these included:
- 2x One-to-one consultations with Lilly
- 2x Consultations with Dr. Wright
- 1x Nutritional profile with Paloma
- 1x Reflexology treatment
- 1x Brain entrainment module
Book the standard package AND all of the above treatments and therapies for just £1,760.
All you have to do...
Once you confirm you wish to join us on the retreat and Lilly confirms your place, we will take care of booking your room, creating your bespoke treatment package, checking any dietary requirements and reserving your place on the transfer bus – all you have to do is book your flights to Faro. We’ll even help you by giving you all the flight info too. When you arrive, our friendly team will be waiting in the arrivals hall for you to take you to the retreat – just 20 minutes from the airport.
Get in touch NOW!
We only have small groups of like-minded people on our retreats, so the places understandably go very quickly. If you would like to attend this final retreat of 2020, you can either email us or to get a faster response, call us now on 020 7112 8207
In the first instance, we will arrange a telephone consultation with Lilly unless you have previously been on a retreat or are an existing client where you can go ahead and book.
We require a non-refundable deposit of £250 to secure your place. The balance (£1,510) is due October 1st and any additional treatments and therapies booked are charged upon checkout.
- Your place on this intensive psychotherapeutic & physical wellbeing retreat
- Airport transfers
- Your own comfortable air-conditioned en-suite accommodation
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily workshops and masterclasses
- Meditation classes
- Plant based nutritional meals & snacks
- Fresh & naturally flavoured waters
- Decaffeinated tea & coffee
- Full use of the private resort facilities including
- games area (pool & table football)
- swimming pool
- hammock pavilion
- Towels (changed daily)
- Daily newsletter with retreat programme & treatments booked
- post retreat support package